Fake Notifications for WordPress – creating effective herd effects
WordPress Plugin Fake Notifications – An effective marketing tool designed to encourage the conversion of site visitors into customers. Create and register the necessary space on your website animated notifications, showing visitor sham activity of registered users, such as log in on-site, order or membership, mentioning on social networks and any other activity.
Through the display of information generated to create a “sense of queue” or “swarm effect” with a plugin for WordPress, the visitor gains a subconscious motivation to engage in other users’ actions.
Key features of the plugin:
- Also, create a template and configure settings for the display of notifications with a kind of activity for which you want to motivate the visitor – registration, purchase or order of services, distribution of publications on social networks;
- Set the time variable, which gives realistic effects to the performances;
- Also, create an unlimited number of different types of information to provide a wider impact on the visitor;
- Select the most effective text message for your target audience;
- Also, Set the information style and its animations so that they are woven harmoniously into the design of the site, depending on the WordPress theme used;
- Display notifications to registered users or all users;
- Also, For sites with localization, set the display based on the language selected.
Select the best type of effect on the user
Also, Use fake notifications for WordPress to create the impact of the demand for your product or service, continuous registration of new users, subscription to email-newsletters, or events you organize. For businesses in which promotion of SMM is important, determine the performance of mentions on social networks.
Also, Put the display window at any place of the site via the shortcode generated by the plugin. This makes it possible to fix the show on individual pages or the entire resource. In addition to the text, add your own icon to the notification, or use the icon from the original set of WordPress Fake notifications.
If you consider the performance of a fictitious activity to be unnecessary, use the information, including the actual user’s activity, to display information useful to site visitors.
Also, For greater efficiency, use the Social Evidence Creation plugin for WordPress, among other plugins developed by our team.
- The Build A SAAS App With Flask Course
- Divi 4.0.6 – Elegantthemes Premium WordPress Theme Free Download
- Diwali Festival Wishes
- phpAnalyzer – Social Media Analytics Statistics Tool ( Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook )
- Grocery Supermarket Android App with Backend, Manager and Driver App