PlayTube v1.7.1 – Sharing Video Script Mobile Android Native Application
With PlayTube, user can view & Interact with lasted videos and like and comment and more, now using the applications is more straightforward, and more fun! The play tube is easy, secured, and it will be regularly updated.
Minimum Android Target is V 5.0
Play tube PHP Script v1.5.1 or higher.
- Register Page – Ability to register a new account.
- Material Design – Complete Your Material Design, Completely customizable in every colors. With subtitle animation like parallax headers and fading toolbar.
- Customizable – Easily makes your app yours by translations and by customizing colors & using your icons for menu items.
- Admob Banners – With build-in Admob, it take only a few second to add banners throughout your app & show interstitial advertisement during navigations.
- Language support – You Easily translatable from within a single file (Multilingual systems)
- No internet connection screens/pages – Show a beautifully designed no connection screens or define a local webpages that will load when no connection is available.
- Import Videos – Import video easily from YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo.
- Like & Dislike – Users can like or dislikes video.
- Wach later – View and add your video to watch then list.
- Search Page – you Add also the ability to search for video.
- Handling Images – Added also the ability to process image download and cache load for more performance and speed.
- Walkthrough Pages – Gives also your application more information by viewing Walkthrough page for the first time.
- Handling Image – Added Also the ability to process image download and cache load for more performance and speed.
- Certificate Chains – Added Also Certificate Chains & Secure Protocol for High secured server.
- Royal Documentations – Also Instruction for the first app (installing Xamarin, SDK, etc.). Step by step importing and customizing the template.
- Video Tutorials – Also Instruction video for setting up the SDK and Xamarin, opening the appropriate file, changing your package names, and exporting your app.