Table of Contents
SpX Call Recorder v1.0
SPX CALL RECORDER – ADVANCED CALL RECORDER WITH HELPFUL FEATURES AND STYLISH USER INTERFACE
SPX Call Recorder Source Code IS AN ADVANCED CALL RECORDING APPLICATION WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO RECORD ALL YOUR PHONE CALLS AUTOMATICALLY.
- On/off incoming & outgoing automatic call recording (including calls from private numbers).
- Built-in audio player for listening to call recordings easily.
- Correspondents photos and display names instead of the only phone numbers,Call Recorder Source Code.
- Ready to use search functionality – by contact name or phone number.
- Additional information for each record (file info, SIM info, network info, etc…).
- Delete records (with their recording files) functionality.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES (OPTIONS):
- Choose between internal and external storage for recording files.
- Different audio sources – Select preferred audio source.
- Also, Different output formats – Select preferred output format.
- Different audio encoders – Select preferred audio encoder.
- “Vibrate” on-call recording start & stop option (enabled by default).
- Automatically “Turn on speaker” option (disabled by default).
- “Max up volume” on-call recording starts and revert the in-call volume to the previous level on the recording stop option (enabled by default).
IMPORTANT (AND GOOD TO KNOW):
- To ensure proper application work, do not use Spx Call Recorder in conjunction with other call recorder application.
- Some devices and Android versions do not support call recording. Enabling “Turn on speaker” option from application “Settings” (which will automatically turn on the speaker on recording start) or turning the speaker on manually can reroute correspondent audio to your device microphone and fix this issue.
READY-TO-USE INTEGRATIONS & IMPLEMENTATIONS IN THIS PROJECT:
Information about how to prepare them you will find in the item documentation after purchasing.
- Google Play Services
- Firebase Analytics (Firebase Core)
- AdMob (Firebase Ads)
- Real Database